All you have to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization created for people that wish to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program speeds up the application process to acquire new visas. The tourists can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only via an online application. This all new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites that the visitors need to bear in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many kinds of visas, so you have to check if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you are able to request for an electronic visa, be sure to complete the online form without errors.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to cover the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- After you have the online visa you have to print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to choose its type. Based on how you prepared your journey, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When travelling with a team, one person can apply online for all the tourists, but every one of them need to accomplish and sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their kids.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you do not need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Visa to Egypt
If you decided to have several visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and return as you please. This type of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you need to apply for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return when necessary.